To us at Marha Online, PRIVACY is more than a legal term. We feel it is your right as a user to be aware of what information we keep about you (our user and visitor). It is with this objective in mind that we have clearly outlined our policy with regard to the privacy of information on our site, indicating how we use them.
Scope Of This Statement
This privacy statement is applicable to WarrantyTrack and its related plug-ins, components and services of Marha Online which we shall often refer to as SERVICE or SERVICES.
- Marha Online collects personal information in the following ways:
- You or a referral known to you personally forwards your details on our sites as a result of using a service.
- You willingly enter personal information when using a service provided by Marha Online.
- Where the use of WarrantyTrack itself is concerned, you as an entity will be required to setup your details (business, products and transactions) if you are to use the system online, on the servers of Marha Online.
- Marha Online may combine information provided by you with information received from our other products/services third parties. We then use this information to make better decisions and build better customer relations.
- Where necessary, Marha Online's server(s) may record your IP address, web browser, date of visiting our site(s) and any other technical information that we may consider useful for the purpose of providing you with a better service.
- Information collected from you may be written to a database for future reference. We try hard to ensure the integrity and safety of this data using passwords and encryptions where relevant and possible.
Uses Of Information
- Certain services we provide may demand that we correctly identify you. Thus in order to provide you with such services, we may use personal details that you've provided.
- We do not share your personal information with third-parties unless you are made aware of this by us. However, we may share non-personal details you provide us and this does not allow you to be identified in any way.
- Additionally, we may use personal information for analysis, research and product development.
- Certain services we provide (such as advertising) are meant to make certain details available to the public for viewing. In such cases, you're always informed as to what information is being made public.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be compelled to reveal specific data for legal purposes to the authorities concerned. This is however rare and in the event it occurs, it will be beyond us to control such actions.
- Our present server is located in the USA. But we may also store and processes the data in other locations and countries as deemed necessary, ensuring the privacy of data is always maintained.
- Whenever we request for personal information, you have the choice of opting out. However, certain services require personal identification and without such information you may not be able to receive and/or benefit from such services. For example, if you want to use WarrantyTrack for your business directly on our Servers, you would definitely have to enter your business details online.
- In complying with the legal aspect of keeping personal information, we try our best to ensure that your personal information is always accurate and up-to-date. In the event that this is not maintained, you have the opportunity to inform us and allow us to correct your information.
We hope this privacy statement is comprehensive and clear. Should you have any gray areas, you're encouraged to check out the FAQs.
Finally, if you are unable to find the correct answer in the FAQs, please feel free to contact us using the form on the "Contact Us" section.